Quote:
Originally posted by Solomon
What do you want me to say K.I.L.E.R ?

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Something like:
Gib has PMS or Uga booga.

Or you can just join in with our insane open forum quacking.
Old 02-24-03, 07:56 PM   #75
Solomon

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Old 02-24-03, 11:09 PM   #76
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Quote:

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
That's a start.
Old 02-25-03, 03:56 AM   #77
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Quote:
Originally posted by muzz
Whatever man........

nough said........

I would be willing to bet not all your posts are on topic, or in the exact right place either.......

BTW it had NOTHING to do with YOU.
Ahuh but it has something to do with me, and any other mod here. Like Baron said, if you have an issue with someone dont bring it here. Your issue is with them and there is no point attention grabbing
Old 02-25-03, 08:41 AM   #78
muzz

This was 2 days ago, and your just bringing this is up now?
As far as NV news is concerned you can look at posts after mine.... how much news is that?

Seems like a little favoritism to me.

The talk about it WAS ALREADY HERE!!!! I DIDN'T BRING it here!!!!!

Exactly what was I doing different than the rest of the crew here?
I spend alot of time in forums, and if I don't like something I walk away, I don't stick my nose into a subject that I either don't like or have any relevance just because I'm a long standing member.

I guess I get no respect because of my puny post count.... bah that means NOTHING.

Please clue me in to what is "ACCEPTABLE" behavior around here, so I know just how thin the line is........
Old 02-25-03, 08:49 AM   #79
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Quote:
Originally posted by muzz

Seems like a little favoritism to me.
That does not exist here

Quote:
The talk about it WAS ALREADY HERE!!!! I DIDN'T BRING it here!!!!!
Just because the argument was already here does not mean you had to join in. We told everyone to stop and you jumped in afterwards to have your say. That is unaceptable.

Quote:
Exactly what was I doing different than the rest of the crew here?
Refer to above

Quote:
I spend alot of time in forums, and if I don't like something I walk away, I don't stick my nose into a subject that I either don't like or have any relevance just because I'm a long standing member.
but you just....but but!

Quote:
I guess I get no respect because of my puny post count.... bah that means NOTHING.
We do not judge people by their post count here either.

Quote:
Please clue me in to what is "ACCEPTABLE" behavior around here, so I know just how thin the line is........
You mean the rules? Check the open forum for them. If you wish to discuss this further pm me.
Old 02-25-03, 09:15 AM   #80
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
We do not judge people by their post count here either.
EDIT By volt: enough

EDITED BITS: Ok, ya don't gotta tell me twice.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]

Last edited by digitalwanderer; 02-25-03 at 10:49 AM.

Old 02-25-03, 10:14 AM   #81
muzz

YGPM
Read "Here ya go" first, I had to cut it because of the word limit, and sent the wrong 1 first.
Old 02-25-03, 10:21 AM   #82
volt

IF you guys don't stop arguing, this will get closed.
Either drop the subject and go about your business or continue your "Response to Mike" and no one else.
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
Old 02-25-03, 11:29 AM   #83
Solomon

Quote:
Originally posted by volt
IF you guys don't stop arguing, this will get closed.
The only thing I have to say about all the arguing and what not is that this is supposed to be a forum correct? Once you start controlling the discussion is when it becomes wrong. IMO. Hey blame K.I.L.L.E.R for telling me to speak! Hehehehe. I mean think about it, A discussion invovles talking about a particular subject. Can it get heated? Sure. Can it get civilized? Sure. Can it get off topic? Sure.

Once controlling and deleting individual posts that let's say the owner or a choosen moderator doesn't approve of seems to defy the purpose of a forum. If a post was like, "I'm going to kill you" or "STFU you retard you don't know *****"... I can see posts like that being deleted. But if someone says, ATi sucks, Nvidia sucks, This site sucks or that site sucks or even calling out someones arguement on a particular subject matter. Personally that's what a discussion is. You are speaking your mind as long as you aren't taking personal jabs at the person. If you want to discredit someones post. That's cool. You have a right to counter discuss someones post. At least to me it should be allowed! heh

I always encourage people to speak their mind. If you think such and such a persons site just absolutely sucks. So be it. If that's what the person wants to say then I think that's fine. This is probably just way off topic in this thread, but you know what. That should be fine as well. In the real world conversations change when it's amongst 5 to 10 people or whatever. Plus conversations can get heated and can get pretty nasty.

Anyways, blame K.I.L.L.E.R for this response! Hehehe.

This is just my Two cents...

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Old 02-25-03, 12:12 PM   #84
digitalwanderer

Quote:
The only thing I have to say about all the arguing and what not is that this is supposed to be a forum correct? Once you start controlling the discussion is when it becomes wrong. IMO. Hey blame K.I.L.L.E.R for telling me to speak! Hehehehe. I mean think about it, A discussion invovles talking about a particular subject. Can it get heated? Sure. Can it get civilized? Sure. Can it get off topic? Sure.

Once controlling and deleting individual posts that let's say the owner or a choosen moderator doesn't approve of seems to defy the purpose of a forum. If a post was like, "I'm going to kill you" or "STFU you retard you don't know *****"... I can see posts like that being deleted. But if someone says, ATi sucks, Nvidia sucks, This site sucks or that site sucks or even calling out someones arguement on a particular subject matter. Personally that's what a discussion is. You are speaking your mind as long as you aren't taking personal jabs at the person. If you want to discredit someones post. That's cool. You have a right to counter discuss someones post. At least to me it should be allowed! heh

I always encourage people to speak their mind. If you think such and such a persons site just absolutely sucks. So be it. If that's what the person wants to say then I think that's fine. This is probably just way off topic in this thread, but you know what. That should be fine as well. In the real world conversations change when it's amongst 5 to 10 people or whatever. Plus conversations can get heated and can get pretty nasty.

Anyways, blame K.I.L.L.E.R for this response! Hehehe.

This is just my Two cents...

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
(...........................)!!!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Closed Thread