Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-18-03, 12:46 AM   #1
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

Question Possible new network section?

Understanding this is a nvidia and graphics based website /w excellent forums. I love asking questions here, because I can know I'll be able to recive help or at least a point in the right direction. Yet, when I post questions about network problems, or see posts about network issues, news, and such ... there isn't much replys to it. Was wondering if a network section would fit in here, and if it would be a good idea. I know there probably other forums with established networking and network related forums out there... but I love you guys!

Anyways.. just an idea... let me know what you think

-- joltcola
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"sorry... Nvnews distracted me" - Tuork
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."
joltcola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-03, 11:13 AM   #2
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

This has been discussed before and it was decided there wouldn't be enough "demand" to make creation of such a forum worthwhile.

Questions about network hardware should go in general hardware and software to general software.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-03, 06:41 PM   #3
poursoul
i eat people

sorry i missed whatever you posted man.

try it again.

i'll try to help
poursoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-03, 04:35 PM   #4
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...&threadid=7088

Was my original network related post.... but I read a few network related questions by others, and wonder if a new section would help them get a little more attention. I understand not having enough demand , but it was just a quick idea... thanks for the info saturn! I'm a broken man because of it, but I got a bottle of Capt Morgan, so I should be okay! =)

.... and thanks poursoul! I like ur art by the way... little on the Hallmark Card side.. but its nice (jk - its wicked). Do you actually do that, if so... do something for me!! A jolt cola can beating on someone would be great! I'll get you a free months subscription to the .. um... hmm... www.nvnews.com forums. I've got a little pull there, I might be able to give ya the hook up

/me slaps himself!!

thx again...

-- jolt
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."

Last edited by joltcola; 02-19-03 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-20-03, 01:03 AM   #6
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

This.. =D
Old 02-20-03, 02:25 PM   #7
poursoul
i eat people

that's just nny from jthm. i didn't do it. wish i had.
poursoul is offline   Reply With Quote