Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-25-03, 10:44 PM   #1
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno
Angry d1rx(Volt) sucks and so does Solomon

Now that I have your attention.

Volt - Where do you get your news from man?
You post so many pieces per day it's getting to the point where I am wondering how do you find so much news?
Or have I been living under a rock again?

Solomon: Are you the guy who formerly worked at Tom's hardware? I think I remember you from a site. Now you work for *********.
Old 02-25-03, 11:17 PM   #2
The Baron

volty has email contacts, I think. and I think he also has no life, because JEEZ, NOBODY can post that much news
Old 02-25-03, 11:25 PM   #3
volt

Haha...KILER

[arnold voide]Who told you you could eat mah cookies?![/arnold voice]

No, I don't think you are living under a rock. I don't post as much as I did a week or two ago because I've been busy with other stuff *wink, wink*

I should get back on track soon
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-03, 11:29 PM   #4
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Quote:
Originally posted by volt
Haha...KILER

[arnold voide]Who told you you could eat mah cookies?![/arnold voice]

No, I don't think you are living under a rock. I don't post as much as I did a week or two ago because I've been busy with other stuff *wink, wink*

I should get back on track soon
Actually you been posting so much this week it's getting hard to keep track of who posted what.
Everytime something on the news page comes up I immediately think, "Volt has posted his 1000th post or so".
Old 02-25-03, 11:34 PM   #5
volt

*blushes*

Don't exaggerate!
People like news, it's good to have a slew of funky info up for viewage hehe
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
Old 02-25-03, 11:36 PM   #6
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Quote:
Originally posted by volt
*blushes*

Don't exaggerate!
People like news, it's good to have a slew of funky info up for viewage hehe
Yeh, the more news the better.
So get cracking.
Old 02-25-03, 11:50 PM   #7
The Baron

Quote:
My God... he DOES have a 5800Ultra...
Old 02-26-03, 01:01 AM   #8
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Quote:
Originally posted by The Baron
My God... he DOES have a 5800Ultra...
OR he has an nforce 2.

Old 02-26-03, 05:31 PM   #9
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
hehe The amount of news one posts is inversely proportionate to the amount of a life they have.
heheheh tru dat!
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-03, 09:54 PM   #10
Solomon

Why is my name spewed across the top ? I haven't said anything but my two cents about this forum going.

Nope, never worked for Toms Hardware or such. I started and will end with *********.com

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-03, 11:52 PM   #11
volt

Quote:
Originally posted by Solomon
Why is my name spewed across the top ? I haven't said anything but my two cents about this forum going.

Nope, never worked for Toms Hardware or such. I started and will end with *********.com

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
You have to forget KILER
He has been a bad boi lately

Old 02-28-03, 06:08 AM   #12
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Quote:
Originally posted by Solomon

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
My apologies.
My methods of attracting attention and making people laugh are strange but I mean no offense.
Some guy in the OT French war thread thinks I am taking the thread seriously while in fact I am mis-quoting him as a joke and being sarcastic throughout the entire thread. Of course he doesn't seem to notice it.

I thought there was someone called Solomon at Tom's that's whay I thought it was you.