Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-07, 01:19 AM   #37
Capt. Picard
Registered User
 
Capt. Picard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: South Africa
Posts: 6,386
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.



Please, don't stop now.
__________________
If beer is not the answer, you're asking the wrong question.
Capt. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:22 AM   #38
Rakeesh
 
Rakeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sonoran Desert
Posts: 6,873
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
I didn't threaten ANYBODY. I said something needs to be done, and if TALKING about it is a threat, then you must be buddies with George Bush. The only reason I'm talking about it on other forums is because of the very thing that happened here, flamers trying to pee on a valid point.

The Pricegrabber function is NOT a helpful function for this site in it's current incarnation and needs fixing or it looks VERY bad. I think that much is obvious to anybody with a REASONABLE mind who isn't an immature fanboy and flamer.
My god, what an ass. I'm surprised your mom let somebody this annoying live for more than 5 years.
__________________
Want to listen to audio without your computer going to sleep? Try this.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:28 AM   #39
moriarty99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
My god, what an ass. I'm surprised your mom let somebody this annoying live for more than 5 years.
Wow, look who's talking. I LOVE how quickly the people on this forum lower themselves to namecalling and flaming retarded behavior. Not my problem tho. At least I've maintained civility thru this unlike the children I've seen posting with name calling and flaming because somebody DARED say their beloved Nvnews is dishonest. F-Off with that attitude, I'm going to bed now. Fortunately, several people I've spoken to tonite all agree and will help spread the word that Nvnews front page is to NOT be trusted and the attitude shown by flamers like YOU Alpha_puppy, only supports the accusation.
__________________
C2D E6600@3.4Ghz/XMS2 2048 6400Pro/GA-965P-DS3/eVGA 7950GT KO/2x 74Gb Raptors RAID 0
AX2 @2.62Ghz/1024mb XMS3200LL Pro/Asus A8N-Sli Dlx./BFG 7800GT OC/2x 200Gb SATA Caviar
A64 3400+/512mb Corsair XMS3200C2Pro/MSI K8T Neo/Radeon 9800XT/36Gb Raptor (wife's rig)
A64 3400+/512mb Corsair XMS3200C2/MSI K8T Neo/PNY Geforce 6800GT/200Gb SATA Caviar (daughters rig)
AMP 1800+ x2/512mb Corsair 2100ECC/Tyan Thunder K7 S2462NG RevB/2x 40Gb Caviar RAID 0 -Runs my UO server
AXP-M 2200+/512mb PC2100/Radeon IGP320M 64mb/40Gb HD/CDRW-DVD -HP Pavillion ze4420us
moriarty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:30 AM   #40
Capt. Picard
Registered User
 
Capt. Picard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: South Africa
Posts: 6,386
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

I think this litle brat got his fingers burnt and now he goes all apesht over it.

Nobody has ever had a problem with it until now because everyone realizes just how quickly prices fluctuate. Anybody with at least two braincells factors this in when trying to make a purchase. So you just made public your own unsavvyness.
__________________
If beer is not the answer, you're asking the wrong question.
Capt. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:31 AM   #41
Rakeesh
 
Rakeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sonoran Desert
Posts: 6,873
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
I LOVE how quickly the people on this forum lower themselves to namecalling and flaming retarded behavior. Not my problem tho. At least I've maintained civility thru this unlike the children I've seen posting with name calling and flaming because somebody DARED say their beloved Nvnews is dishonest.
Yet here you are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
F-Off with that attitude, I'm going to bed now. Fortunately, several people I've spoken to tonite all agree and will help spread the word that Nvnews front page is to NOT be trusted and the attitude shown by flamers like YOU Alpha_puppy, only supports the accusation.
Just go away, nobody really cares.
__________________
Want to listen to audio without your computer going to sleep? Try this.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:35 AM   #42
Zelda_fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,299
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
I'm going to bed now.
aka his mommy caught him surfing the iNtRaWeB
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:39 AM   #43
Zelda_fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,299
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
Fortunately, several people I've spoken to tonite all agree and will help spread the word that Nvnews front page is to NOT be trusted
gotta love myspace
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:55 AM   #44
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
Wow, look who's talking. I LOVE how quickly the people on this forum lower themselves to namecalling and flaming retarded behavior. Not my problem tho. At least I've maintained civility thru this unlike the children I've seen posting with name calling and flaming because somebody DARED say their beloved Nvnews is dishonest. F-Off with that attitude, I'm going to bed now. Fortunately, several people I've spoken to tonite all agree and will help spread the word that Nvnews front page is to NOT be trusted and the attitude shown by flamers like YOU Alpha_puppy, only supports the accusation.
you are a ****ing tool shed.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-07, 01:55 AM   #45
Q
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,808
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

moriarty99, please hear me out.

You made a very, very good point. That sort of thing is a problem. No one here has a problem with that.

We have a problem with the way you came in here, never having contributed anything to the forum, but complained about the incompetence of the owner of the site. It was very rude and uncalled for.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 01:56 AM   #46
retsam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,602
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
I didn't threaten ANYBODY. I said something needs to be done, and if TALKING about it is a threat, then you must be buddies with George Bush. The only reason I'm talking about it on other forums is because of the very thing that happened here, flamers trying to pee on a valid point.

The Pricegrabber function is NOT a helpful function for this site in it's current incarnation and needs fixing or it looks VERY bad. I think that much is obvious to anybody with a REASONABLE mind who isn't an immature fanboy and flamer.
first you call it criminal

Quote:
People like you have to defend the criminal behavior because you have been ALLOWING it
by having a bug in a system is now criminal then hell, john carmak is one of it not the biggest criminal in the world.


how could you say you didnt threat when you said this
Quote:
Nvnews's provider and host may care that the site they're hosting is commiting fraud and not attempting to fix it.
this sounds like a thin vailed attempt at a threat to me..are you that stupid that you forget your own words....idiot.
retsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 02:00 AM   #47
retsam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,602
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
Wow, look who's talking. I LOVE how quickly the people on this forum lower themselves to namecalling and flaming retarded behavior. Not my problem tho. At least I've maintained civility thru this unlike the children I've seen posting with name calling and flaming because somebody DARED say their beloved Nvnews is dishonest. F-Off with that attitude, I'm going to bed now. Fortunately, several people I've spoken to tonite all agree and will help spread the word that Nvnews front page is to NOT be trusted and the attitude shown by flamers like YOU Alpha_puppy, only supports the accusation.
so tyhen enstien, how is it that you prepose to fix the problem?...give us all a clue...please we want answers!!
retsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 02:07 AM   #48
retsam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,602
Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

looks like this ****head is starting stuff all over the net

http://rage3d.com/board/showthread.p...ght=moriarty99

god what an asshole.
retsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.