Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-11-07, 03:15 PM   #25
GamerGuyX

Default Re: DVD and video playback on LCD HDTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertBanana
If you have nothing positive or on topic to add, then I suggest you crawl away and digest the painful truths I've deduced about you.....and btw, please don't fire back with some nonsense about being 6ft and macho, unless you plan to offer verifiable photographic evidence.
The truth is, I gave you a suggestion. You didn't like it or want to accept it.

I suggest you learn how to live with pathetic excuse for a life because your not bringing me down with you.

EDIT: The first bit of advice I have for a lowlife like you is to get a job.

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 04:25 PM   #26
RupertBanana
The Best Far Cry player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX
EDIT: The first bit of advice I have for a lowlife like you is to get a job.
Sorry loser, but I've been working for over 20yrs.
For whatever reason, you thought rolling your eyes constituted an act of civilized discussion,....... trouble is, you're just a nerd, and you can't stand the idea that I'm exposing you as one.
RupertBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 04:43 PM   #27
GamerGuyX

Quote:
Sorry loser, but I've been working for over 20yrs.
For whatever reason, you thought rolling your eyes constituted an act of civilized discussion,....... trouble is, you're just a nerd, and you can't stand the idea that I'm exposing you as one.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you yourself are a nerd or the fact that your ego allows your brain to think otherwise.

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
Old 02-11-07, 05:15 PM   #28
RupertBanana
The Best Far Cry player.

Quote:

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you yourself are a nerd or the fact that your ego allows your brain to think otherwise.
American madman.

If you bother to respond, please use your upper anus this time.
Old 02-11-07, 05:27 PM   #29
GamerGuyX

Quote:
American madman.

If you bother to respond, please use your upper anus this time.
Sounds like the last pathetic words of a poor loser.

Old 02-11-07, 05:51 PM   #30
RupertBanana
The Best Far Cry player.

Quote:
Sounds like the last pathetic words of a poor loser.
So basically you want to continue a mindless flamewar.
Face facts buddy, you're a skinny chump role playing a tough and powerful individual, because in real life, you're an insignificant nerd pushing buttons all day HAAHAHAHAHAAAA.
Old 02-11-07, 06:03 PM   #31
GamerGuyX

Quote:
So basically you want to continue a mindless flamewar.
Face facts buddy, you're a skinny chump role playing a tough and powerful individual, because in real life, you're an insignificant nerd pushing buttons all day HAAHAHAHAHAAAA.
Says the egotistical, steroid-abusing bastard that has to ask the "skinny chumps" for advice on a nerd forum. Tell me why your here again if your so much cooler than everybody else? Oh wait...

Old 02-11-07, 06:07 PM   #32
RupertBanana
The Best Far Cry player.

Quote:
Says the egotistical, steroid-abusing bastard that has to ask the "skinny chumps" for advice on a nerd forum. Tell me why your here again if your so much cooler than everybody else? Oh wait...
Look "kid".....I've obviously struck a raw nerve.......I guess it pays to be polite, otherwise someone might tell the truth about you.
FYI, I don't care if someone is a nerd, but I do care if they chose to be rude, especially when they're anonymous and at a safe distance, IOW, you wouldn't dare mouth off to your elders face to face, as they'd slap the taste out of your mouth.

Old 02-11-07, 06:16 PM   #33
GamerGuyX

Quote:
Look "kid".....I've obviously struck a raw nerve.......I guess it pays to be polite, otherwise someone might tell the truth about you.
FYI, I don't care if someone is a nerd, but I do care if they chose to be rude, especially when they're anonymous and at a safe distance, IOW, you wouldn't dare mouth off to your elders face to face, as they'd slap the taste out of your mouth.
Old man, I think it's time for you to get back in your chair and stop pretending like your in some other era.

I also honestly could care less about who or who is not a nerd. But when it comes to loud mouth, arrogant fools such as yourself I start to mind.

You seem to be forgetting that you came here for help. I gave a suggestion but you seem to have had a hard time taking advice from a "kid".

Thats okay though, just go ahead and stick to your video tapes and hand-cranked dildos grandpa. I don't mind that much after all.

Old 02-11-07, 07:27 PM   #34
betterdan

Quote:
Thats okay though, just go ahead and stick to your video tapes and hand-cranked dildos grandpa. I don't mind that much after all.
Ok now that was funny.