Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-25-07, 06:03 AM   #37
SwedX
*BANNED*

Default Re: Nintendo unveils 2007 lineup - PS3 fanboys worldwide begin to quake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan
You're hilarious. Apparently you haven't been watching the news. In America and Japan (and every other nation as well) the Wii has been blowing the PS3 away in sales.
Halooo and you seriously think that will continue ?

Just wait until the PS3 is out in Europe and some nice games started to come out..I tell ya Mr Zelda fanboy that Wii is yesterday news and it will drop in sales and be the least atractive console to own..8 bit gfx can only take you so long and ppl getting tired of the magic wond

I got a xbox 360 and surely will buy a PS3 later on anyway but never any wii for me..I got my GC if I want ugly gfx ..I loved the big N before but its just so tirering play Mario/ Zelda over and over again as its just the same old over and over!

Heck Sonys plattformers is much better and they looks good to
SwedX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 06:14 AM   #38
NaitoSan
Student @ DigiPen

you forgot wii's virtual console. also gamecube games look a bit better on wii (at least for me). also wii isn't all about graphics. it's all about gameplay so if you care more about graphics, well then that's your opinion.

this monday, zelda 64 is coming to vc. also neo geo games' coming too. it's nice to go back and play some oldies again.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | ASUS P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP | 4GB G.Skill F2-6400PHU1 @ 800MHz 4-4-3-5 | EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB | Western Digital Raptor X 150GB | Samsung 32" HDTV | Windows 7 Professional x64

Note: English is my second language so please bear with my grammar!
NaitoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 06:27 AM   #39
buffbiff21
*B4NNED*

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will probably be the only online game I will ever play.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will kick TOTAL ass just like its predecessors. Cant go wrong with another Metroid game
Super Mario Galaxy - After Super Mario Crapshine, Im not so sure..
Old 02-25-07, 08:44 AM   #40
SwedX
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencerelite
you forgot wii's virtual console. also gamecube games look a bit better on wii (at least for me). also wii isn't all about graphics. it's all about gameplay so if you care more about graphics, well then that's your opinion.

this monday, zelda 64 is coming to vc. also neo geo games' coming too. it's nice to go back and play some oldies again.
Sure you right that graphics aint all..if it was I would never tuch a console and would been Pc Pro all the way hehe..

The sad thing is that how much I love the Pc plattform the games getting thinner and thinner as many ppl said

But I see light in the tunnel as 2007 seems to get some really big hitters and with DX10/ Vista and MS big push for Pc gaming it can only get bigger and better, hopefully it will be so the devs dont put out all this POS console porting crap!

The time of the Pc may finaly be upon us and then it doesent matter jack who's console have the bigger pen..

And then if so i will gladely buy me a wii just as it should be..Pc for the rest and Nintendo who is Console gaming!
Old 02-25-07, 08:44 AM   #41
1337_Like_ThaT
O.U.T.L.A.W.

Quote:
HD-DVD is superior to blu-ray. I will not have a blu-ray player in my entertainment center until absolutely necessary.
Better Yes, Superior NO. I have both formats displayed on a 42" 1080p Plasma and I've seen a good amount of movies on both formats to know Blu Ray has better picture than what most of these Blu Ray haters on this forum call 'upscaled DVD quality'.

Gaming Rig
Inte Core 2 Duo 6700 @ 3.2ghz | EVGA nForce 680i | G.Skill DDR2 800mhz 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0v | Western Digital RaptorX 150GB | Western Digital 500GB SATA II | EVGA 8800GTS 512MB | Plextor PX-716SA DVD-RW | Plextor PX-755SA DVD-RW DL | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 | Antec 900 BLK | Dell FPW 2005 20.1" WS | IceMat 2nd. Ed. MousePad | Logitech G15 | Logitech G9 |

160GB (60GB) PS3 Owner | DS3 Controllers | PSN: Res215dg
PSP 3000 Black + 16GB Memory Stick Duo *Locked and Ready for Resistance Retribution*
1337_Like_ThaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 09:20 AM   #42
Zelda_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedX
Halooo and you seriously think that will continue ?

Just wait until the PS3 is out in Europe and some nice games started to come out..I tell ya Mr Zelda fanboy that Wii is yesterday news and it will drop in sales and be the least atractive console to own..8 bit gfx can only take you so long and ppl getting tired of the magic wond

I got a xbox 360 and surely will buy a PS3 later on anyway but never any wii for me..I got my GC if I want ugly gfx ..I loved the big N before but its just so tirering play Mario/ Zelda over and over again as its just the same old over and over!

Heck Sonys plattformers is much better and they looks good to
You're hilarious. Nothing you post is grounded by facts. The FACT of the matter is the Wii is kicking the PS3s behind. Anything that deviates from that (such as what you are posting) is nothing more than speculation.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 09:57 AM   #43
H3avyM3tal
SB's Twin Blades

You know Zelda, those who laugh first will cry last

(I have no idea how to say that in english, but Im sure I got through)
H3avyM3tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 10:46 AM   #44
Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3avyM3tal
That depends if a person likes more kiddy games than everything else.
Agreed. Zero interest here in most of those games.

Vista64 Home Premium
Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R
CPU E8500 with Corsair H50 cooler
HIS 6970, always 19x10res
Memory 8 Gig OCZ 1000@1024
Display Westinghouse 37" LVM-37w1 LCD monitor
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-07, 11:00 AM   #45
Lyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
A system with Blu-ray playback and backwards compatiblity with the PS1 and PS2 as well as its own exclusives which may appeal to some people more than the Xbox 360s exclusives do would be enough reason for potential purchasers.
I think you missed the announcement that the PS3's backwards compatibility has been severely nurfed in Europe and else where.
Lyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 11:36 AM   #46
SwedX
*BANNED*

Quote:
You're hilarious. Nothing you post is grounded by facts. The FACT of the matter is the Wii is kicking the PS3s behind. Anything that deviates from that (such as what you are posting) is nothing more than speculation.
Hehe so do this N lover play any Pc games ?

Anyway im glad that Nintendo doing well but seriosly can they be compared in the same leage as MS / Sony ..I think not but sure you are free to think whatever you like!
Old 02-25-07, 11:45 AM   #47
H3avyM3tal
SB's Twin Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyme
I think you missed the announcement that the PS3's backwards compatibility has been severely nurfed in Europe and else where.
Did they say only 1 game will work? Did they say they will leave it like that? Did they NOT say they will keep updating via firmware?

Please, let the damn thing be released in Europe, than check to see exactly how nerfed it is...
H3avyM3tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 01:35 PM   #48
Hex
Oh smeg...

This thread = lol