Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-03-07, 02:47 PM   #13
|MaguS|

Default Re: Costco's Kick Ass Return Policy: NO More.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevpla1@cox.net
EB used to have a kick ass return policy, so did Game Crazy, so did a ****load of other places. I never expected Costco to keep their's.

What I would personally do, is charge a 15% restocking fee, then sell it for like -12.5% open box (even thought I dont make open box purchases, myself.)
When I worked at EB 7 Years ago their return policy sucked... don't know when they ever had a "kick ass" one.
Old 03-03-07, 05:46 PM   #14
kevJ420
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
When I worked at EB 7 Years ago their return policy sucked... don't know when they ever had a "kick ass" one.
I guess the one at the mall near me was the managers policy. The EB near me let people take things back for a full refund, even if someone didn't like the product and now they don't let people take it back for not meeting the system req. (not that it's a problem for me or you, but some people may not know if their PC meets or exceeds the requirements to get max enjoyment out of the game.)

On the other hand, "kick ass return-policy" isn't entirely specific, but it was someone else's term.
kevJ420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-07, 05:50 PM   #15
|MaguS|

I loved working at EB and refusing parents returns when they wouldn't listen to my recommendations.

"Yes mam I said Silent Hill wouldn't be appropriate for your 12 year old and you purchased anyway, sorry but I can only take that $50 game back as a $10 trade in."