Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-12-07, 03:07 PM   #37
Xion X2

Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
You don't get it. I don't care if you agree or disagree with me wrt. I got annoyed when you started to say what I was going to do was stupid.
Well, part of the reason I called what you were doing "stupid", to be perfectly honest here, was because I was slightly annoyed at you calling me and anyone who plays Vanguard a "dip****":

Quote:
BTW, after level 20 it is all grinding because the dip****s that play this game want it to be all grinding like EQ
Again, I'll go back to what I said in one of my first replies back to you on this thread. If you're prepared to dish it out, then be prepared to get it right back and stop acting like a little ***** when it happens.

You annoy me and others on this very thread with your sorry-a*@ attitude. You don't call somebody a "dips*#@" just for liking a certain game, and you don't hop into a thread filled with people who enjoy playing something and outright call it "crap" or any other cute little kindergarten comeback you can think of and expect not to get some sort of negative reaction from others. It's just a childish, immature way to act, as more than myself have pointed out to you on this very thread.

Quote:
I purposefully flamed you out of annoyance from your petty last few posts.
That says it all, I think.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 03:12 PM   #38
UDawg
Retired spammer

Oh geeze, stop crying about my attitude. Let it go.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 03:16 PM   #39
Xion X2

Do you just not give a *#)! UDawg? Or are you just so oblivious that you can think you can get away with calling someone a "dip****" without them taking offense to it?

Oh, wait.. I know how this goes:

Quote:
Quit crying, dip****.
There. Now I've replied back and saved you the effort.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Old 03-12-07, 03:27 PM   #40
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
Do you just not give a *#)! UDawg? Or are you just so oblivious that you can think you can get away with calling someone a "dip****" without them taking offense to it?

Oh, wait.. I know how this goes:

There. Now I've replied back and saved you the effort.
First off don't make up quotes from me. Secondly get some thicker skin.

To answer you question, no I don't care. I find it funny that you got offended that I said dipsh|t. LOL! News info, I was playing the game when I said dipsh|t. I was one also. Think about it. Again grow thicker skin.

Lets put all the cards on the table here. Because you were "offended" about me saying dipsh|t you decided to sling mud back to me because you percieved to be offended. Well, I replied nicely then you continued to push it. So I flamed the hell out of you. Now don't start calling me immature just because you didn't use as harsh language as I did. You were still doing the same thing. If you look I didn't address any flaming towards you. You then took after me to "set me straigh". That is when I went after you. Just be a man and let it go. We both pissed each other off and that's it.
Old 03-12-07, 03:31 PM   #41
Xion X2

"Grow thicker skin?"

This coming from the guy who acted like a nancy-boy when I called what he was doing "stupid?"

Oh, that's classic. Every post of yours gets more comedic.

I'm telling you, you have one of the absolute worst cases of projection that I have ever seen. My college psych professors would've had a field day with you.

Anyway.. I'm done wasting my time here. I will say in closing that I find it so impressive how big you can talk behind a keyboard. I suggest you stick to hiding behind it while you insult others, because if you weren't a close friend of mine, and you called me a "dip****" to my face, then I would beat the ever-loving **** out of you without thinking twice.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Old 03-12-07, 03:39 PM   #42
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
"Grow thicker skin?"

This coming from the guy who acted like a nancy-boy when I called what he was doing "stupid?"

Oh, that's classic. Every post of yours gets more comedic.

I'm telling you, you have one of the absolute worst cases of projection that I have ever seen. My college psych professors would've had a field day with you.
How many times do I have to repeat this? I flamed you because of your arrogant attitude that I needed to be set straight. What you were calling stupid had nothing to do with the game its self. You decided to make it personal by saying my plans were stupid. I replied to you nicely after you FIRST called my plans stupid. I was never annoyed by that. What annoyed me was this.
Quote:
Lighten up, Udawg. If you're going to bash this game at every turn like you've been doing for the past week or two, then learn to take some criticism of your own. You strike me as the type that just likes to stir up ^#%! for whatever reason. It's getting old real quick
You crticized a personal decission of mine to not play that game. That had nothing to do with the quote from you above. As you can read in any of my posts, I did not mind anyone questioning my thoughts on the game and as you said so your self I was right. How ever you were not questioning my thoughts on the game towards the end. This percieved notion that I cannot take criticizm is garbage.

and yes, grow thicker skin.

BTW, your phyc teach would be more interested in your inability to look at your self and the lack of listening skills than my "projecting" of behavior.

Quote:
Anyway.. I'm done wasting my time here. I will say in closing that I find it so impressive how big you can talk behind a keyboard. I suggest you stick to hiding behind it while you insult others, because if you weren't a close friend of mine, and you called me a "dip****" to my face, then I would beat the ever-loving **** out of you without thinking twice.
Now I'm the immature one and you have to threaten me? LOL! That's funny. It's to bad you don't know how to read and to bad you do have thin skin. Pathetic that our schools and colleges are raising a generation of girlie men whos feeling get hurt so easily. What is your major, feminist studies?

This isn't about who is tough and it isn't about the game. It is about your feelings and how they were hurt.

I wonder what your phyc teacher would say about your aggresion?
Old 03-12-07, 03:48 PM   #43
Xion X2

Quote:
You decided to make it personal by saying my plans were stupid.
After you had already made it personal by calling me and anyone else who plays Vanguard a "dip****."

Now you can try and spin that around and say "But mommy.. I was playing it too!!"--but I'm not buying that, and neither will anyone else. You never intended to include yourself in that category because you were bashing the hell out of the game at the time and saying what "crap" it was.

Face it. If you hadn't made that comment about us all being "dips****" then this discussion wouldn't have gone downhill like it has. And that's my entire point. Your lousy attitude can ruin a perfectly good discussion. Not only did you offend me but you also offended nrdstrm and a few others who are probably casual lurkers and won't chime in to say so.

That's what I was trying to hit home with you the entire time, but it appears your denial is just too much of a barrier to break through.

*shrugs*

Anyway, I'm done with this. Later.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Old 03-12-07, 03:51 PM   #44
UDawg
Retired spammer

Take responsibility for your own actions. Saying I started it is classic projection. I'm joking.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Lets just drop this.

Old 03-12-07, 05:48 PM   #45
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew

oh dear

well since you no longer play vanguard, just get out of the thread. go into the wow section. and xion, just go play vanguard.

lol

i shall go play right now
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 06:24 PM   #46
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nV`andrew
oh dear

well since you no longer play vanguard, just get out of the thread. go into the wow section. and xion, just go play vanguard.

lol

i shall go play right now
Why you gotta stir things up? We already dropped it.
Old 03-12-07, 07:13 PM   #47
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew

Quote:
Why you gotta stir things up? We already dropped it.

nah i mean so nothing else happens

thats good that it has been dropped
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 09:52 PM   #48
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nV`andrew
nah i mean so nothing else happens

thats good that it has been dropped
I hear ya