Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-03, 02:19 PM   #37
digitalwanderer

Default Well, since you said K.I.L.E.R. can't.....

Quote:
Originally posted by poursoul
Why all the sudden do you have to down my throat for what you did.

I think we're missing something here...something verby...

"Why all the sudden do you have to ______ down my throat for what you did"

Is how I kind of read that sentance....so if you'll fill in the missing verbage I'll get right on with the biting sarcasm.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 03-29-03, 10:50 PM   #38
poursoul
i eat people

be
Old 03-29-03, 11:14 PM   #39
digitalwanderer

Unhappy Hmmmmm.....

Quote:
be

That's not giving me much material to work with. Mebbe I could misunderstand you and think you said "bee" and make some obscene kind of buzzing reference?
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 03-30-03, 06:31 PM   #40
poursoul
i eat people

you can misunderstand me all you want, but never "misunderestimate" me.
Old 04-18-03, 11:49 PM   #41
digitalwanderer

Quote:
you can misunderstand me all you want, but never "misunderestimate" me.
You have great potential as a speech writer in the current reign of King George II.
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 04-24-03, 07:26 AM   #42
Smokey
Team Rainbow

Quote:
Originally posted by FrgMstr
. I did not "respond" in these forums because I wanted to address it with my readers, not NVN forum dwellers.
So H have readers and NVNews have dwellers Just that sentance shows what type of person your are, no need for further comments!
| Intel Q9550 @ 4GHz | Gigabyte EP45 UD3R |4x 1024MB OCZ Reaper PC9200 DDR2 | Seagate 320GB/ Maxtor 320GB/ Maxtor 500GB HDD|Sapphire HD5850 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro | Harmon Kardon AVR135 reciever | Jamo S718 speakers | 42" Plasma 720p (lounge room)-Samsung P2450H (bedroom)
Old 04-24-03, 08:45 AM   #43
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Come on Kyle. Tell me you love me. Please.
Old 04-24-03, 10:09 AM   #44
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

roflmao, what if I am a [H] reader and a NVN dweller?

Old 04-24-03, 10:11 AM   #45
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Quote:
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
roflmao, what if I am a [H] reader and a NVN dweller?
What happens if I am a [H] dweller and NVN reader?
Old 04-24-03, 10:18 AM   #46
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
What happens if I am a [H] dweller and NVN reader?
20 lashes with a wet noodle and we send you over to RageUnderground for two days to serve your penance.
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 05-05-03, 05:08 AM   #47
ChrisRay

I know this is a late reply. But I really feel sorry for anyone who reads a Hardocp review and takes Kyle's reviews seriously.

The guy has made himself out to look so stupid on so many occasions its Laughable to say the least.

Kyle is well known for making mountains out of ant hills and drilling issues to the point nobody cares anymore,

Seriously, Who could listen to this guy after his pure 3dfx + Garbage and the Quack.exe issues?
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
Old 05-05-03, 05:22 AM   #48
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

I think its best to close this topic.