Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-14-07, 11:00 AM   #25
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: Just found my second fave feature of IE7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamblerFEXonlin
What are you talking about, IE7 comes with all new versions of Vista, and Vista comes with almost all new PCs..

To you people not understaing why some dislike IE and Microsoft, read up on the days when MS polluted the web with propritary HTML features and gave IE out for free. Talk about embrace and extinguish.

A time we also got IE7 through the security update feature of Windows XP, and as there are a great amount of updates people don't usually check every single one. Luring IE7 onto people PCs as a "Security Update" is considered malware practice. Only this time you don't pay for it by browsing history and pop-up ads, you pay for it by strenghtening Microsofts monopoly.

Remember, you're either part of the solution or you are part of the problem. Time to make a stand gentlemen! :ninja:
Um. what are you talking about m8

You just went off on a completely different tangent there
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-07, 11:53 AM   #26
Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAkUp
The only thing I like in IE7 over FF is it is very easy to open a new tab, being that you just hit the small tab option.
CTRL+T (FF and IE) is even easier and it makes your surfingz of the internets faster.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-07, 02:38 PM   #27
jAkUp
eat. sleep. overclock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamblerFEXonlin
What are you talking about, IE7 comes with all new versions of Vista, and Vista comes with almost all new PCs..

To you people not understaing why some dislike IE and Microsoft, read up on the days when MS polluted the web with propritary HTML features and gave IE out for free. Talk about embrace and extinguish.

A time we also got IE7 through the security update feature of Windows XP, and as there are a great amount of updates people don't usually check every single one. Luring IE7 onto people PCs as a "Security Update" is considered malware practice. Only this time you don't pay for it by browsing history and pop-up ads, you pay for it by strenghtening Microsofts monopoly.

"Microsoft relies on the fact that its communication protocols are technologically innovative and are covered by intellectual-property rights"
"technologically innovative" - nonsence all you are about here is needlessly duplication open protocols so as to get locking on the entire Internet.
"Linux can win as long as services / protocols are commodities .. By extending these protocols and developing new protocols, we can deny OSS projects entry into the market"
Vinod Valloppillil Nov 1998 [catb.org]
http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween1.html

See here where you tried to claim ownership of TCP/IP hrough the tried and tested method of co-mingling functionality er .. polluting the protocols. Blunk pointed out that Microsoft is claiming some form of IP rights over "a total of 130 protocols which Microsoft is offering for license." "Many of the listed protocols are [IETF] RFC [request for comment] documents, including but not limited to the core TCP/IP v4 and TCP/IP v6 protocol specifications," he said in his note.
Larry J. Blunk, Merit Network Inc. Nov 2004 [eweek.com]
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759...119TX1K0000594

Remember, you're either part of the solution or you are part of the problem. Time to make a stand gentlemen! :ninja:

lol nice Sig

But I never said that

And I quote:
Quote:
Its a Rock that uses predicted geometry, with fully GPU accelerated A.I. and real time water physics.
man that will haunt me forever