Go Back   nV News Forums > Linux Support Forums > General Linux

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-16-07, 01:23 PM   #1
afloyd77

Question nvidia raid0 (sata_nv.c) to work or to install linux(Fedora6)

I have an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe board, downloaded the Nvidia raid drivers loaded for Linux (Fedora 6) and it stop before the drive recognition part.

So after that I went back to a non raid drive and loaded it that way the (sata_nv.c). then I proceeded to hook my raid drives up from windows with the dmraid tool and it shows loaded but when it does it says detected nvidia and hpt43x format using hpt43x format, that's not what i have.

I do have a highpiont raid controller that i used at one time in my other machine, but i've reformmated those drives and are using them now in my raid setup. I have even tried it with my two new sata drives that haven't been raided yet and the same thing. I also told the dmraid setting tool that it was nvidia and still the same thing. If only it use the nvidia maybe i can see and mount the raid and perhaps get linux moved over to the raid drives.

PLEASE anyone with any ideas or who have done this???
afloyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote