Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-28-07, 08:36 AM   #13
Arioch

Default Re: Which Vista for me?

Ah ok.

Well I am still trying to find out if I need to get some SATA drivers on a floppy or not before I head down to Fry's in about 2 hours for the Ultimate Upgrade DVD. I don't mind reinstalling my games as I will probably only start with Stalker and Oblivion for now. Installing the bazillion mods for Oblivion is another story. Will my second hard drive need to be wiped also? That's were I keep all my downloaded mods right now.

Oops, didn't see you added to your post about the hard drives.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-07, 08:50 AM   #14
Redeemed

Default Re: Which Vista for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch
Ah ok.

Well I am still trying to find out if I need to get some SATA drivers on a floppy or not before I head down to Fry's in about 2 hours for the Ultimate Upgrade DVD. I don't mind reinstalling my games as I will probably only start with Stalker and Oblivion for now. Installing the bazillion mods for Oblivion is another story. Will my second hard drive need to be wiped also? That's were I keep all my downloaded mods right now.

Oops, didn't see you added to your post about the hard drives.

Yeah, sorry about that. I probably should have just made that a second post. Oh well, glad you saw that though.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote