Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-07, 01:53 PM   #61
Tr1cK
not coming back
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
Back when I was uber they rocked!
Oh yeah!?

Back when I was uber, wait....that's never been the case.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-07, 08:31 PM   #62
nVJoe
Registered User
 
nVJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,783
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
Back when I was uber they rocked!
Those who could not tank went fury.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 04:11 AM   #63
OldOfEvil
Parrots + Xanax =
 
OldOfEvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 662
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Warriors are a lot like a big semi truck. Don't manuver to well, big and noisy, but when they hit you, you think maybe you shouldn't have used the /chicken emote on them as you run back to your corpse.

I love wars. Have a lowbie (31) UD Fury alt I play when I get bored of being OP with my Lock..
__________________
i5 3570k | Sabertooth z77 | GTX 680 (320.49) | 16GB DDR2 | Win7 x64 Pro
OldOfEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 06:48 AM   #64
vampireuk
**** Holster
 
vampireuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: The armoury
Posts: 2,813
Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
Those who could not tank went fury.
Just cause you sucked.
__________________
I put children in microwaves.
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 08:21 AM   #65
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy
 
Ninjaman09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jowjah
Posts: 6,687
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
DWing warriors suck.
Say wha? Fury warriors can compete with rogues on damage meters given the right gear.
__________________
Core i7 920 @ 3.2 | ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
6GB Mushkin DDR3-1600 RAM
eVGA GTX 570 SC | Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 10:03 AM   #66
nVJoe
Registered User
 
nVJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,783
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Say wha? Fury warriors can compete with rogues on damage meters given the right gear.
I don't like fury warrior because every one I have met screw things up like a pally. That is why they suck. They are the oddball trying to get to the top of the damage meter.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-07, 10:58 AM   #67
vampireuk
**** Holster
 
vampireuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: The armoury
Posts: 2,813
Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
I don't like fury warrior because every one I have met screw things up like a pally. That is why they suck. They are the oddball trying to get to the top of the damage meter.
Because most of them suck and don't understand aggro, instead of been careful they just go all out and draw aggro from the mt. The only aggro control a fury warrior has is to not be retarded, and unfortunately wow is an internet game, and the internet is full of retards.
__________________
I put children in microwaves.
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-07, 10:46 AM   #68
Tr1cK
not coming back
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

I figured out how to fix my warrior. I canceled my account.

The game has gotten way to long and drawn out to be fun anymore for me. If it becomes more like a job, then **** it.

Shameless plug:
I'm keeping my eye on Dungeon Runners for now. It's like Guild Wars, but is heavily based upon player input and the forum community. It is also not a time sink. You are also not limited to one class. It's in a constant state of development and has a great sense of humor. I recommend checking it out if you are tired of spending countless hours in PUGs trying to get one drop. (I was going to shoot myself if I had to do another Shadow Labs for a set of shoulders.)

Thread on DR:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=93440
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-07, 11:04 AM   #69
vampireuk
**** Holster
 
vampireuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: The armoury
Posts: 2,813
Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

That is why I don't play WOW anymore, I don't have the time to commit to the game so I can't play the thing. I need to win the lottery so I can retire and play WOW.
__________________
I put children in microwaves.
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-07, 11:35 AM   #70
Tr1cK
not coming back
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
That is why I don't play WOW anymore, I don't have the time to commit to the game so I can't play the thing. I need to win the lottery so I can retire and play WOW.
If I won the lottery, the last thing I would do is play WoW.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-07, 12:05 PM   #71
nVJoe
Registered User
 
nVJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,783
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
I figured out how to fix my warrior. I canceled my account.

The game has gotten way to long and drawn out to be fun anymore for me. If it becomes more like a job, then **** it.

Shameless plug:
I'm keeping my eye on Dungeon Runners for now. It's like Guild Wars, but is heavily based upon player input and the forum community. It is also not a time sink. You are also not limited to one class. It's in a constant state of development and has a great sense of humor. I recommend checking it out if you are tired of spending countless hours in PUGs trying to get one drop. (I was going to shoot myself if I had to do another Shadow Labs for a set of shoulders.)

Thread on DR:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=93440
Oye, not to rain on your parade but DR was terrible. I know there are a lot of people out there like it. I just happen to not be one of them.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-07, 12:21 PM   #72
Tr1cK
not coming back
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
Oye, not to rain on your parade but DR was terrible. I know there are a lot of people out there like it. I just happen to not be one of them.
I didn't like how laggy it was when I first gave it a shot. The latest build in testing is supposed to fix that. They are adding in PvP and I think they already added voice chat. I like the fact that it's not a big time sink.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.