Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-17-07, 06:27 AM   #13
SLippe
R.I.P. Babe Thread

Thumbs up Re: Windows & Application Annoyances Rant Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Presler
1. I wrote "**** yourself" (yes I typed *'s). I did not attempt to circumvent the filters, like the mod did. If he took that as "f\/ck...whatever. It's actually not the word I had in mind at the time.

2. -=Gib-McFragger=- was the first to derail the thread talking about it being in the wrong forum, which it obviously was not.

3. This was meant to be a light hearted rant thread to poke fun at programs that annoy us. It should NOT be in the "Microsoft Windows and Vista" forums because that would be for more serious threads where people might actually be looking for help with a problem with a program, not for a ranting joke thread.

Now that it's moved, someone who does a search in this forum using Nero, for example, because let's assume Nero is acting up in Vista or something, his search will bring up this thread with no help or even serious discussion. That is why I put it in the Open Forum...where it belongs. But again, I guess the little mods need to flex their e-muscles now and then and didn't have any real issues to deal with at the time.

You've thoroughly killed the thread now though. I'm done with it.
The only reason this thread would come up in a search for Nero is because you mentioned it in your last post now and not the original post. See? Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
SLippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-07, 01:21 PM   #14
netviper13
Treehugger

Default Re: Windows & Application Annoyances Rant Thread!

Looks like it's time for a little:

netviper13 is offline   Reply With Quote