Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-29-07, 01:35 PM   #25
flukester
*BANNED*

Default Re: Want XP to look like Vista? Here's how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13

oh and fluke, i wasn't banned, i never was banned from any site.

what? haha, how did you figure that one out. yes we have weekly meetings (600 member strong). What do to in your post.

Making unfounded accusations, that’s just sad.

Replies here were nothing more then warnings some other users don't open their machines to long list of issues that can be caused by replacing almost all critical system files.
Ya I can tell you were no problem on Neowin site. Ya there were idiots there..all you have ever come off to me on this site is a jerkoff. Ya you are a saint, pff, I can tell

As for for this pack, believe what you want, obviously I can run my machine better than you because I have NO problems with this at all and considering 5000 people have downloaded and rated it you would think there would be hundreds of posts about how it sucks but yet STRANGELY there is none. So that says a lot about your PC abilities. Never ever had any Genuine authenticity stuff either. Warnings my ass, you trashed the thread smearing YOUR opinions. You can do that because you have associates here and your moderators have come so far as to make the same hints. Don't trash another ones site and make claims about idiots, when you yourself are one.
flukester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 01:37 PM   #26
evilghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by flukester
Ya I can tell you were no problem on Neowin site. Ya there were idiots there..all you have ever come off to me on this site is a jerkoff. Ya you are a saint, pff, I can tell

As for for this pack, believe what you want, obviously I can run my machine better than you because I have NO problems with this at all and considering 5000 people have downloaded and rated it you would think there would be hundreds of posts about how it sucks but yet STRANGELY there is none. So that says a lot about your PC abilities. Never ever had any Genuine authenticity stuff either. Warnings my ass, you trashed the thread smearing YOUR opinions. You can do that because you have associates here and your moderators have come so far as to make the same hints. Don't trash another ones site and make claims idiots, when you yourself are one.
If you're running Windows it's pretty hard to convince anyone you know what you're doing.
evilghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 01:41 PM   #27
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
Umm, why not just run Windowblinds by itself instead of putting this crap on top of it?

flukester
Cuz Windowsblinds is a THEME changer. This changes control panel and most every other plain XP panel into one that resembles Vista...
Old 06-29-07, 01:43 PM   #28
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilghost
If you're running Windows it's pretty hard to convince anyone you know what you're doing.
Ya and if you MADE SENSE, then I'd understand you. What other OS would I be running that actually matters? I own Vista and Vista is Windows. Why not talk in proper english and actually mean something?

Ironic eh? I say I wont post and then I come back 15mins later to see they are continually slamming the thread and making fun of me. Mature.. very mature. Makes me really believe everything you posted. Grow up. Leave the thread alone, there is enough Pro-Con stuff, I'm sure people can make their own minds up.
Old 06-29-07, 01:46 PM   #29
DRen72
Eastern Pipistrelle

Best Thread of the Week Award!!!
Storage: Corsair Force Series GT 265GB SSD / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB / Two Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB drives
Optical Storage: Pioneer BDR-206DBKS
Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi / Logitech Z-5500
Other: Antec P183 Case / Corsair AX-1200 Power Supply / Logitech G5 (v2.0) / Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Console: XBox 360 Elite
DRen72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 01:46 PM   #30
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
Cuz Windowsblinds is a THEME changer. This changes control panel and most every other plain XP panel into one that resembles Vista...
No, it's a skin changer as well.
Quote:
Not Just Eye Candy

WindowBlinds doesn’t just make Windows look better, it can make it more functional. You can create your own skins that add additional buttons to the title bar that provide additional functionality such as roll-up buttons, link buttons, program short cuts, even media player controls. Moreover, because WindowBlinds uses the latest features of your graphics card, it can make Windows even faster than the default Windows XP or “Aero” style.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 01:49 PM   #31
evilghost

Quote:
Ya and if you MADE SENSE, then I'd understand you. What other OS would I be running that actually matters? I own Vista and Vista is Windows. Why not talk in proper english and actually mean something?

Ironic eh? I say I wont post and then I come back 15mins later to see they are continually slamming the thread and making fun of me. Mature.. very mature. Makes me really believe everything you posted. Grow up. Leave the thread alone, there is enough Pro-Con stuff, I'm sure people can make their own minds up.
Nothing like replacing critical system components and binaries with a modified Vista hodge-podge of stolen artwork, system binaries, and the power of a hexeditor.

Nothing screams stability and understanding like the recommendation to engage in copyright violation for a purely aesthetic reason.

I think you're mostly upset because you got little sleep camping out for the iPhone.
evilghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 01:59 PM   #32
radekhulan

Quote:
and considering 5000 people have downloaded and rated it you would think there would be hundreds of posts about how it sucks
This thing is (IMHO) mostly downloaded by teenagers (11-14 years), with no work to do, and tons of warez software on their PC (no offense meant), wanting to look "cool", without understanding danger of replacing system files. It is the same as "Web 2.0 stupidity", average of ten million zeros and their worthless opinions is still a ... zero.

One educated opinion is always better.

And there are no "it sucks" posts becasue their systems colapsed after installation and they cannot get online ;-)
My websites: [url=http://hulan.cz/en][b]HULAN.cz[/b][/url], [url=http://radekhulan.cz/][b]RADEKHULAN.cz[/b][/url], [url=http://hulan.info/][b]HULAN.info[/b][/url], [url=http://blogcms.com/][b]BLOGCMS.com[/b][/url], [url=http://www.megablog.cz/][b]MEGABLOG.cz[/b][/url] | [url=http://hulan.cz/temp/games.png][b]Games played[/b][/url] | [URL=http://hulan.cz/temp/sestava.png][B]CPU-Z[/B][/URL] -- [URL="http://radekhulan.cz/img/stacker-830/stacker-830-bocnice.jpg"][B]case foto[/B][/URL][/size]
radekhulan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-07, 02:11 PM   #33
Richteralan
The Enigma

Send a message via ICQ to Richteralan Send a message via MSN to Richteralan

I used to install this stuff before.
But I found out it is really hogging my computer.
And I remember one version totally screwed up my XP installation.
Overall I didn't get many troubles with it but I'm not going to install it again.
Richteralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 02:11 PM   #34
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
nekrosoft13 pretty much hates me because of my stance on Win32 and the fact I pretty much crap on his threads. Ask him.
damn you ghost damn you!!

Old 06-29-07, 02:35 PM   #35
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Quote:
Nothing like replacing critical system components and binaries with a modified Vista hodge-podge of stolen artwork, system binaries, and the power of a hexeditor.

Nothing screams stability and understanding like the recommendation to engage in copyright violation for a purely aesthetic reason.

I think you're mostly upset because you got little sleep camping out for the iPhone.
hahahah
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 03:16 PM   #36
AngelGraves13

This is the "poor man's Vista" lol
AngelGraves13 is offline   Reply With Quote