Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Microsoft Windows XP And Vista

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-06-07, 01:31 PM   #49
evilghost

Default Re: Vista and Good reasons why it's just not needed. Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flukester
From what I noticed it doesn't take much to make you laugh. You probably have a hard enough time breathing when you look at yourself in the mirror.
If your next personal attack is a "your mom" joke I'll urinate on myself. I better to use the restroom now.

If you're going to be pedantic for peoples grammar and typing you may want to analyze your own posts first, "mr fast type" should read as "Mr. Fast Typer" since you're using it as a proper noun and the abbreviation should be capitalized as well.
evilghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-07, 01:32 PM   #50
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
Personal insults are the #1 sign of defeat.
Yep. Too bad I didn't start it. Thanks for the support.
flukester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-07, 01:33 PM   #51
evilghost

Quote:
I think I started it when I called you pukester, but I'm not sure. When are you going to take the time to validate the security concerns/details I posted in the other thread?
Old 07-06-07, 01:33 PM   #52
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilghost
If your next personal attack is a "your mom" joke I'll urinate on myself. I better to use the restroom now.

If you're going to be pedantic for peoples grammar and typing you may want to analyze your own posts first, "mr fast type" should read as "Mr. Fast Typer" since you're using it as a proper noun and the abbreviation should be capitalized as well.
your and you're are not the same at all and usually I take the time to correct my posts, except when I am being harassed by a bunch of forum thug/trolls.
Old 07-06-07, 01:34 PM   #53
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
I'm not supporting you.

I'm not keeping tabs on who started it, but it really isn't cool. I've seen many more from your posts than any others btw.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-07, 01:38 PM   #54
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilghost
I think I started it when I called you pukester, but I'm not sure. When are you going to take the time to validate the security concerns/details I posted in the other thread?
I'm working and this is the only thread I'll continue posting stupidity too. Some of us do have jobs you know. If/when I have time I will look what trash was posted in the other thread tonite.
Old 07-06-07, 01:41 PM   #55
evilghost

Quote:
I'm working and this is the only thread I'll continue posting stupidity too. Some of us do have jobs you know. If/when I have time I will look what trash was posted in the other thread tonite.
I just wanted to extend a huge 'thanks' for including us in your busy schedule, between pushing VTP and taking Mavis Beacon typing tests, I'm certain there's little time for us.

If you need any help let me know.
Old 07-06-07, 01:42 PM   #56
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
I'm not supporting you.

I'm not keeping tabs on who started it, but it really isn't cool. I've seen many more from your posts than any others btw.
Yep called self defence, non-existent moderators and willingly allowing myself to stoop to the low low levels of others. Not my fault. Want to blame someone? blame the moderators. The alert button is totally meaningless here. It's me vs a dozen of you. What do you expect?

Old 07-06-07, 01:43 PM   #57
lduguay
Un-Ripped

Quote:
Good idea, that will give you time to cool off a little.

Evga X58|I7 965 3.8GHz|Ultra 120 Extreme|Evga GTX 480 SC|2 x Intel X25-M 80GB RAID 0|Intel 520 - 240 GB|WD Black Caviar 1TB|6GB Corsair XMS3 1600C8 |Corsair 1000W PSU|Antec Twelve-Hundred|DELL U3011|Logitech G500|Logitech G19
lduguay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-07, 01:45 PM   #58
evilghost

Quote:
Yep called self defence, non-existent moderators and willingly allowing myself to stoop to the low low levels of others. Not my fault. Want to blame someone? blame the moderators. The alert button is totally meaningless here. It's me vs a dozen of you. What do you expect?
What? You posted craptastic threads asserting opinions with little fact. When someone challenges your assertions you default to poorly executed personal attacks. The thread degrades and you refuse to value fact over opinion.

You've been owned and you're fabricating an excuse for a graceful escape from your public shaming.
Old 07-06-07, 01:47 PM   #59
flukester
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lduguay
Good idea, that will give you time to cool off a little.
Cool off? I'm in an air conditioned office writing bash/oracle scripts and just finished a Diet Pepsi. I'm not mad in the slightest just retorting back to a bunch of forum thugs and making them have to post and post.
Old 07-06-07, 01:49 PM   #60
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
I have to agree with you on the lack of moderation around here. I've commented on it before. Then again, standing in neutral ground, I would say you would be on the wrong end of a moderator.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote