Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-07, 02:58 PM   #37
toxikneedle
this.is.a.chemical.burn
 
toxikneedle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,323
Send a message via AIM to toxikneedle Send a message via MSN to toxikneedle
Default Re: 60GB PS3 Discontinued??

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Seriously I can't even cover for this move... its ****ing stupid. Im sure they will just give another "price cut" when the 60gb run out by just removing motorstorm from the pack and selling the 80gb for $499.
Oh cmon, this is sony being..... well, Sony. There's not gonna be another price cut
__________________
[cpu]amd.x2.4400 . [ram]crucial.2gb.3200 . [gpu]evga.8800.gts . [hdd]wd.raptor.74gb ::
toxikneedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-07, 04:04 PM   #38
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 60GB PS3 Discontinued??

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxikneedle
Oh cmon, this is sony being..... well, Sony. There's not gonna be another price cut
Well it wont be a price cut more like the 80gb being adjusted to what the 60gb is now once the 60gb is sold out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-07, 05:14 PM   #39
toxikneedle
this.is.a.chemical.burn
 
toxikneedle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,323
Send a message via AIM to toxikneedle Send a message via MSN to toxikneedle
Default Re: 60GB PS3 Discontinued??

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Well it wont be a price cut more like the 80gb being adjusted to what the 60gb is now once the 60gb is sold out.
But doesn't this strike you at all as a completely irresponsible move on Sony's part? This constant SKU changes with the console being out for less than a year shows how badly Sony planned the PS3. It almost makes it seem that they only launched with 2 SKUs to rip-off Microsoft without thinking about it first.
__________________
[cpu]amd.x2.4400 . [ram]crucial.2gb.3200 . [gpu]evga.8800.gts . [hdd]wd.raptor.74gb ::
toxikneedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-07, 05:39 PM   #40
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 60GB PS3 Discontinued??

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxikneedle
But doesn't this strike you at all as a completely irresponsible move on Sony's part? This constant SKU changes with the console being out for less than a year shows how badly Sony planned the PS3. It almost makes it seem that they only launched with 2 SKUs to rip-off Microsoft without thinking about it first.
It just shows to me that they want to sell units but they don't know how to do it. They need big games NOW, not in Nov... Sony needs to get on with the ads again and push the system hard.

I think they should include a game with the 60Gb to add to its value... come Nov drop the price to $450 or $399 if they can.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do I play PS3 on my Sony Vaio while using HDMI cable? AbbieJohnson Archived News Items 0 06-18-12 06:04 AM
Rumor: Sony Cloud Deal Will Make PS3 Backwards Compatible, Stream PS2/PS1 games News Archived News Items 0 06-01-12 01:10 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.