Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-07, 03:16 PM   #73
superklye

Default Re: IT'S THE SONY PLAY STATION 3 FOR ME FROM NOW ON....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
Umm...no. I'm making the point about these guys flamming a person for choosing either console. Digital (and no, I do not know his posting history...I'm just going on the response he has gotten on this thread), made a post about how he sold his xbox and bought a ps3 and he got blasted for it.

He made no derogatory remarks (at that time) against MS/Xbox360, and people still could not be mature enough and let it go.

Those who did it know that they are wrong. You seen someone that did not make the same choice you've made, and showed how immature you really are. And what's worse, you can not be mature enough to even apologize.

That's why I say that some of you really need to go and get some fresh air.
And this sounds like the same kind of things you do in threads dealing with religion, drugs and even alcohol.

What's the difference?

You flame. I flame. Everyone flames. Get over it.
Old 07-18-07, 03:18 PM   #74
toxikneedle
this.is.a.chemical.burn

Send a message via AIM to toxikneedle Send a message via MSN to toxikneedle

Quote:
Umm...no. I'm making the point about these guys flamming a person for choosing either console. Digital (and no, I do not know his posting history...I'm just going on the response he has gotten on this thread), made a post about how he sold his xbox and bought a ps3 and he got blasted for it.

He made no derogatory remarks (at that time) against MS/Xbox360, and people still could not be mature enough and let it go.

Those who did it know that they are wrong. You seen someone that did not make the same choice you've made, and showed how immature you really are. And what's worse, you can not be mature enough to even apologize.

That's why I say that some of you really need to go and get some fresh air.
yeah im sure these forums would be soooooooooo interesting if every response here was "congrats" or something lame like that.
Old 07-18-07, 03:22 PM   #75
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?

you should know as well as I do that any time you make a post like this one you are baiting people to respond like people responded.

And it did bait people and then the thread went down a nice downward spiral as people made posts aimed to get a reaction out of someone else to pass the time at work, because really, if we were able to enjoy the outdoors or sit in front of our system of choice would we be wasting time flaming each other?

Then the OP came back and proved that the original flamers were right about him making this thread just to start a flame war. If the poster was Magus or evilchris and they made a post title in all caps with the content this one had, would you still think that the thread had honorable intentions?

edit: horay for edit to fix grammar issues!
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
Old 07-18-07, 03:25 PM   #76
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
And this sounds like the same kind of things you do in threads dealing with religion, drugs and even alcohol.

What's the difference?

I hate you! I hope you go down in flames!

As for the rest of you! SHUT UP UR ALL A BUNCH OF WET DRIPPY, SLOPPY CUMQUATS!
Old 07-18-07, 03:29 PM   #77
DiscipleDOC

Quote:

What's the difference?

Nothing to get over. I don't flame anyone unless I am defending myself. If you are going to watch me that close, maybe you need to watch a little closer....then you will see why I do what I do. Until then, don't assume.

Let's get one thing straight: I care nothing about how digital post, or what he has said in the past. I only made my comment on the fact that he stated his reasons for buying a ps3, and you xbox fanboys was all over him. If he had made this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trans
Yes, for the record I do hate Microsoft! I have nothing to hide!
in his first post, then this conversation would not have taken place. But he didn't...and now you justify the way some acted by trying to say that I do the same thing.
Old 07-18-07, 03:32 PM   #78
nVJoe

Quote:
Yes, for the record I do hate Microsoft! I have nothing to hide!
I hate Microsoft too. Bill ate my baby and stole my bible.
Old 07-18-07, 03:35 PM   #79
Digital_Trans

I post my choice with out any debate and a flame war was started. Also, for the record...I only hate Microsoft's Xbox live fee. Besides that, I knew someone would come in here and make a big deal out of this. I'm not working up a storm over this concern. If you want to clock in and be unpaid for the amount of time to keep debating then be my guest because it would be better you then me. I love the PS3 over the 360 and that's final. It really is stupid to get all worked up and pissy about it so relax and have a coke and smile! It's a damn console not a $40,000 car with 500 horse power at the rear wheel come on guys.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Quad 3.8GHz LCi
RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 1800 (PC3 14400)
GPU: 3 X EVGA GTX 280 FTW Edition TRI-SLI
HDD: 3 X 150GB WD Raptor-X
HDD: 1 - 500GB Seagate Barracuda
HDD: 1 - 640GB WD Caviar SE
DVD: 2 X Ultra Slim 20X IDE DVD/CD Writer
SPU: Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty PCI-Express
LG Super Multi Blu-ray RW/HDDVD: GGW-H20L
Display: Dell UltraSharp 30" LCD
Gateway XHD3000 Black 30" LCD
Windows Vista Ultimate Edition x64 SP1
Old 07-18-07, 03:36 PM   #80
evilchris

Quote:
Thanks! I love it on my $3,000 Sony Bravia 46" 1080p TruHD LCD High Def Television. Games and Blu-ray movies look amazing. I even went all out and got a Monstercable M-Series Gold plated HDMI cable which is sleeved all black which color matches everything perfectly.
Maybe someone else on here will hate my reply and go off again.......LMAO!
Sony doesn't make a "TruHD" television.

BTW, the fact that you spent more than $10 on an HDMI cable shows you have a very low understanding of High Definition equipment.

Old 07-18-07, 03:38 PM   #81
Digital_Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
I hate Microsoft too. Bill ate my baby and stole my bible.
Bill Gates is now the second richest man in the world!
CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Quad 3.8GHz LCi
RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 1800 (PC3 14400)
GPU: 3 X EVGA GTX 280 FTW Edition TRI-SLI
HDD: 3 X 150GB WD Raptor-X
HDD: 1 - 500GB Seagate Barracuda
HDD: 1 - 640GB WD Caviar SE
DVD: 2 X Ultra Slim 20X IDE DVD/CD Writer
SPU: Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty PCI-Express
LG Super Multi Blu-ray RW/HDDVD: GGW-H20L
Display: Dell UltraSharp 30" LCD
Gateway XHD3000 Black 30" LCD
Windows Vista Ultimate Edition x64 SP1
Old 07-18-07, 03:40 PM   #82
superklye

Quote:
Nothing to get over. I don't flame anyone unless I am defending myself. If you are going to watch me that close, maybe you need to watch a little closer....then you will see why I do what I do. Until then, don't assume.

Let's get one thing straight: I care nothing about how digital post, or what he has said in the past. I only made my comment on the fact that he stated his reasons for buying a ps3, and you xbox fanboys was all over him. If he had made this comment:

in his first post, then this conversation would not have taken place. But he didn't...and now you justify the way some acted by trying to say that I do the same thing.
You said that everyone who uses drugs is a loser.

It's their choice to use them, yet you flame them. I don't recall their using drugs having any sort of bearing on your life or being attack on you in anyway either. Many of them offer reasons for using them and you attack those reasons just as you're whining we're attacking his choice to buy a PS3 after selling off his 360.

You have an opinion and often feel the need to vocally unleash it while rendering all other opinions invalid. How is that any different here? Either crusade like you are and follow what you're preaching, or stop preaching and go on about your business as everyone else here does.
Old 07-18-07, 03:53 PM   #83
Saintster

I just ordered my PS3 from Newegg yesterday it will be here Friday. I also got the Hd cable I have a 55 inch Sony TV so it will be a good experience. I have 15 360 games I'm going to trade in at gamestop. Resistance,The Darkness and Motorstorm will be my first game purchases.
Old 07-18-07, 04:03 PM   #84
MaUiLoCaL

Talking Re: IT'S THE SONY PLAY STATION 3 FOR ME FROM NOW ON....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchris
A PS3 would actually be a great console to buy if you were trying to cut back on gaming....
Quote:
I've been playing my 360 a lot lately. Too much, actually. I thought about selling it and getting a PS3 so I don't game as much anymore.

evilchris & superklye PS3

You guys crack me up!
Closed Thread