Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-13-07, 05:46 PM   #1
mrgadget07

Default Asus P1-AH2 configuration

Hi All,

I just built this system P1-AH2

The system works great and installed Vista Home Professional. Then came the easy bit just connect it to a TV with WMC configured it should just work... What a mistake.

The TV is an old Panasonic 68c CRT and only has composite (yellow) on the back. I changed the connection in the NVIDIA control panel so it forces TV out and the post screen comes up but that's all.

The bios has a few setting so played with them but still nothing and its well above my knowledge base.

The setting in the bios are :

RGB/TV : Auto, CRT, TV
This is currently on AUTO

TV Mode : PAL-N and various other option
this was disabled tried PAL-N as am in Australia

Primary Display Adapter : PCI, On Board
tried both and both work as far as a display which is strange to me as it's on board.

In the NVIDIA control panel I went through the single use display option and forced the TV and had an option of HDTV come up. Chose that and still no display.

I have a MediaGate 35 and that system work a treat on this TV so I know that the TV is fine. It's just me and my lack of being able to set the system up.

Any help would be great.

Terry
mrgadget07 is offline   Reply With Quote