Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA Windows Graphics Drivers

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-21-02, 02:21 AM   #1
Soudontsay

Exclamation Nvidia Stereo Drivers

Anyone know what registry keys these drivers install. I can get the stereo drivers to work on my Win98 PC but they do not install correclty on XP. I've been trying to use the E-D Glasses, which worked very nicely on my old PC when testing them to make sure the glasses were working, but the XP drivers do not seem to be installing correctly.

My driver install problem started as soon as I put in a AOpen Aeolus GF4 Ti4200. I had to edit a reg key in order to get the drivers to install. I imagine the same type of problem is causing the Stereo drivers not to work. Anyone with any clues, as eDiminsional didn't have a clue to what I was talking about? Funny I started getting a DumaNT error in the "event viewer" when booting up after I installed the stereo drivers and they said it had nothing to do with the driver install but when I found it in the registry it was actually the "Nvidia Stereo Helper Service". So eDemisional hasn't a clue about the drivers that run their hardware, and I haven't a clue as to what reg key to edit.

Thanks for any info.
Old 08-26-02, 08:19 AM   #2
silver24
"O" Yea!

This might not help, but the stereo drivers werent working for me and after hours of messing with them, I just reinstalled the stereo driver over themselfs and all was fine. Try installing them agian without removeing them first.
silver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-02, 10:48 AM   #3
Soudontsay

That's one thing I haven't tried yet. It might work, who knows. What I do know is that I hate XP so far. It doesn't crash as much, hardly at all, but not much works with it either.
Thanks for the reply