Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-09-07, 07:08 PM   #1
Technoholic

Send a message via MSN to Technoholic
Default Vizio 26" blehhh

Vizio 26"

I think I've been unhappy with this TV. The only thing that's so attractive is when they're hooked up to High Definition. I use standard cable, college TV.

As for college TV, what would you recommend? Or what TV/Monitor would you recommend if I want the resolution much better than 1366x768 for the lowest price possible? I do not need 32" too. 26" is the most reasonable for me. Any better LCD TV around that size is good.

Somebody make me feel better.

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=24
-- EVGA 280GTX | SAMSUNG 225BW | X-FI XTREMEGAMER FPS | Z-5300e | Z-2300 | 250GB SEAGATE | RAZER LACHESIS
-- 320GB WESTERNDIGITAL | TAGAN 700W | G15 rev. 2 | NINE HUNDRED | VISTA HOME PREMIUM
-- no longer own this system

[MY LAPTOP]
-- MAC BOOK PRO 13" | DUAL BOOT WITH WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | 2.3GHz i5 | 4GB DDR3 |
-- OSX LION | 320GB HDD
-- Stolen :^(

[STUFF]
-- PSN: lqfocus06
-- AEKDB
Technoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-07, 05:11 PM   #2
bknblk
Filthy Pinko

Default Re: Vizio 26" blehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoholic
Vizio 26"

I think I've been unhappy with this TV. The only thing that's so attractive is when they're hooked up to High Definition. I use standard cable, college TV.

As for college TV, what would you recommend? Or what TV/Monitor would you recommend if I want the resolution much better than 1366x768 for the lowest price possible? I do not need 32" too. 26" is the most reasonable for me. Any better LCD TV around that size is good.

Somebody make me feel better.

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=24
You are going to have a very difficult time finding an HDTV panel that looks good playing SD. Find a nice tube set somewhere.
The whole idea of a Palestinian nation and a Palestinian people is an invention of Arab propaganda. Arafat was himself an Egyptian. The only people to have lived continuously on the land from time immemorial are Jews. So many others have conquered, ruled, thrived and ultimately perished there that the list would take hundreds of pages. A mere sample would include: Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Kurds, Abbassids (Iraqis), Egyptians, Kharezmians (Genghis Khan), Mamluks, Mongols, Latins (Crusaders), Ottomans, French and English.

It is not and never was Palestinian land.

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,
then we will be a nation gone under."....Ronald Reagan

"You guys are still crying about Fox News? Damn you little sandy vagina metro sexual emos need to grow a pair of balls."....UDawg(FTMFW)
bknblk is offline   Reply With Quote